Button Savior is published to Android Market today with 12 new features added. Please refer to the release note for details.
(1) Added new visual (provided from XDA member stefen)
(2) Added app app icon
(3) Added Trigger side preferences
(4) Added Long click preferences
(5) Added Vibration toggle preference
(6) Added Auto Hide preference
(7) Added What’s new
(8) Added More Apps
(9) Added button clicked highlight
(10) Added auto start on boot
(11) Added popup dialog advising user to enable USB Debugging when it is disabled.
(1) Changed Panel style to transparent