V0.9.1 is released to address mainly some negative feedback I’v received on my new UI from V0.9, such as poor background transparency, icon too washed out…etc. In addition to that, I also introduced a new and less interfering (long click to trigger) way to use click mode which I recommend everyone to try out. Just go to settings and change click mode trigger type.
(1) Fixed status bar icon can be cleared
(2) Fixed a bug that when editing app in bulk, scrolling app list up and down will result in loss of checked state.
(1) Change label selection color
(2) Repositioned taskbar layout
(1) Option for long clicking on trigger icon to expand Taskbar
(2) Option for 3 types of background transparency
(3) Added auto disable click mode and side selection toggles when status bar mode is toggled.