November 30, 2010
V0.9.1 is released to address mainly some negative feedback I’v received on my new UI from V0.9, such as poor background transparency, icon too washed out…etc. In addition to that, I also introduced a new and less interfering (long click to trigger) way to use click mode which I recommend everyone to try out. Just go to settings and change click mode trigger type.
(1) Fixed status bar icon can be cleared
(2) Fixed a bug that when editing app in bulk, scrolling app list up and down will result in loss of checked state.
(1) Change label selection color
(2) Repositioned taskbar layout
(1) Option for long clicking on trigger icon to expand Taskbar
(2) Option for 3 types of background transparency
(3) Added auto disable click mode and side selection toggles when status bar mode is toggled.
November 24, 2010
Finally, Smart Taskbar is going to V1.0! This version is actually a V1.0 preview. I am still not sure is it good looking and easy to use for one handed at same time. So please feel free to comment and give me some suggestion so that I can do more UI fine tune before making 1.0
(1) Fixed a bug when trying to edit app category.
(1) Redesigned Smart Taskbar UI (Please be awrare that I haven’t updated online help to reflect the change in new UI since the UI is not yet finallized. If you find UI out of sycn in my online help, please don’t be panic.)
November 16, 2010
I finally removed ads from Smart Taskbar to the setting windows. Hope this can reduce some level annoyance to all of you. I also added traditional Chinese translation that some volunteer did for me this time. If you are interested in helping me to translate Smart Taskbar into your language, please feel free to contact me.
(1) Not able to close Smart Taskbar by back button in Widget Label
(1) Removed Ads in Taskbar View
(2) Added ads in settings window
(1) Chinese translation, done by a nice guy 🙂
November 11, 2010
(1) Fixed a logical error in adding App from Label tab.
(1) Ability to associate multiple apps to a label in bulk action. (This makes adding app to label a lot easier, faster, and more logical)
November 8, 2010
This release contains mainly bug fix. I have fixed some of the very high fail rate problem this time.
(1) Fixed Task killer is enabled in Recent task mode
(2) Updated upgrade from Market workflow. (No more need to stop and start Smart Taskbar after upgrade.)
(3) Fixed force close when adding new item in Label management screen.
November 4, 2010
(1) Able to add application to a label directly in Label tab.
(1) Status bar Smart Taskbar notification can be cleared.
(2) Crash when trying to launch a non existing widget from widget Label.